YOUNG ADULTS – COMMUNITY PARTICIPATION
WHAT WE DO
At Real Community Services we provide experienced, quality support to assist you to life full of possibilities.
Just want to get out into your local community and explore life and everything it has to offer? Let Real Community Services work with you to identify the things that are most important to you in your community and how best to access them. By getting to know your interests, we can make sure we provide a like-minded worker that you are comfortable with to get and explore your community.
Our dedicated and friendly workers could assist you with such things as
- Accessing public transport,
- Identification of local groups and activities, and
- Assistance with attending appointments or further education
- Getting to the local sports events or the gym
- Meeting friends during the day or evening
- Going to the movies, listening to music at a local pub or even going to a night club
Real Community Services provides tailored support services focused on empowering and improving the lifestyle of young adults.
With a brilliant team of support workers across south east Queensland, we are there to help realize your goals, let us help you build a life full of possibilities, to live a fulfilling life. Talk to one of our friendly team about how we can assist young adults with community participation 1300 007 270 or click on the link below.