CLINICAL AND ALLIED HEALTH SERVICES
If you have disability Health Care Needs we can now provide clinical expertise to help you live your best life.
On a practical level, these supports may take many forms, with in-home Nurses completing a range of tasks under NDIS funded support such as;
- Implementation of diabetic management plans
- Epilepsy seizure monitoring
- Dysphagia support and management of an oral eating and drinking care plan
- Assistance with consumables, such as thickeners to allow easier swallowing and risk reduction
- Catheter insertion, removal or change and catheter maintenance
- Wound and pressure care
- Daily maintenance of tracheostomy including insertion, removal and change in line with the care plan.
- Assistance to utilise respiratory equipment
- Nutrition supports including PEG maintenance and care
Once we have developed a plan with you, we can also train your Support Networks (which can include family and friends) to implement the plan. This will help with the ongoing care you receive from those around you to achieve your Health and Wellbeing Goals.
Contact us today to have a chat about how Nursing Services can enhance your health and wellbeing.