EMPLOYMENT WITH REAL COMMUNITY SERVICES
Real Community Services aims to provide flexible employment arrangements to support our staff and their families. We offer opportunities to engage with us and the community as well as training opportunities for professional improvement. As a family orientated organisation we prefer to offer opportunities of advancement where available from within our dedicated team with many of our coordinators, administration, finance and management previously working as support workers. This is because we value ethics, honesty and respect along with the capacity to be trainable above all else.
We are committed to supporting various community organisations, causes and charities. Our most notable is the Mater Foundation – Mater Little Miracles. An amazing organisation, with personal significance to ourselves, some of our team, clients and families, that provides care for the states seriously ill and most vulnerable children.
Some vacancies are listed below, but many more are not yet advertised so don’t hesitate to contact us direct to enquire. We are looking for ‘Compassionate, Honest and Respectful’ individuals committed to assisting to improve the lives of people with a disability, to join our dedicated and caring team.
We provide experienced, quality support services to people living with a disability, acquired brain injury, the aged and youth at risk in care of the state across a wide range of diagnoses, family, cultural, personal and challenging situations.
Please follow the link below or forward a detailed resume to email@example.com, along with a minimum of 2 recent professional referees and a letter of introduction indicating why you would like to join the dedicated RCS team, reaching above and beyond yourself to assist in improving the lives of those with a disability.
Please note: that not all vacancies may be listed. If we do not have what you seek, please email your resume and details of what work you prefer to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We do actively seek employment opportunities for the right people matched to the clients we support.
For all applications we require
- Detailed resume indicating position title, dates of employment and primary responsibilities, along with any certificates, training and qualifications
- Your commitment to attend an interview (telephone if remote location to our Head Office)
- Two (2) work/professional related referees nominated and aware they may be contacted
- An awareness by you of the need for criminal history screening – all jobs require at least one type of clearance which you will be notified of upon application or detailed in the position description
- Understanding that people may be busy managing programs to support our valued clients. At times this may delay a response to you regarding your application or vacancy enquiry of up to 24 hours
- If successful you will be required to attend a comprehensive induction before being able to commence employment