Staffing Agency and Brokerage
Real Community Services provides emergency and temporary support staff.
RCS is committed to providing high quality support staff to individuals who have a disability, acquired brain injury or any support need related to any of the range of services we already provide throughout our programs.
“Experienced staff 24 hours per day, 7 days per week”
With the advent of NDIS and Your Life, Your Choice initiatives greater emphasis on independent choice and control, across all disability service provisions, has meant that Service Providers too, require greater control and choice over the staffing and brokerage services they engage, in order to fulfil their clients changing expectations and remain competitive and viable.
RCS is uniquely positioned as an established Staffing Agency and a Disability, ABI and Child Services Provider to understand first hand the challenges faced when providing support services and consequently the necessitated use of staffing services that do not understand your day to day service tasks and challenges, often providing little more than a warm body.
Why Choose RCS?
- Offering competitive, cost effective, value added staffing services that are specifically tailored and negotiated to your organisations and clients requirements.
- Having our experienced program Service Managers also oversee our staffing service to ensure quality experienced service delivery.
- Staff trained in NVCI (Non-violent Crisis Intervention), Manual Handling, Medication, Professional Boundaries by our experienced program Service Managers. Sourcing First Aid, CPR, Mental Health First Aid.
- Providing staffing continuity and responsiveness with a skilled and stable workforce.
- Rigorously screening and recruiting specifically for your needs.
- Providing personalised services—no call centre or recorded menu options.
"The pressing demands of the community and social services sector challenge us to deliver the best possible staffing services supporting clients with a disability, mental health / psychiatric needs, acquired brain injury, youth or who are aged and living at home” – Trevor Green (Company Director)
Want to Know More?
Call us now to find out how we can provide staff for you (07) 37256500 during office hours or Click here to email us your enquiry.
Are you ready to make a client referral? Click the link below to fill out an online referral. The more information you provide, the better we can tailor our support. Please don’t hesitate to contact our office to talk over your referral.
All referrals and personal information are strictly confidential. Your information will not be shared by us to anyone without your permission, or unless required by law.